Haslel + Josue // Laurel Wood Gardens Wedding
We had such a wonderful time creating both the photos and the film for Haslel & Josue's New Years Day wedding. Our team assembled at the breathtaking Laurel Wood Gardens, and we never stopped enjoying ourselves all day! Besides how gorgeous the venue, the people, and the details were, these two have such amazing hearts for each other and for their families & friends, and that's really what shines through in these images. The big wedding party was supportive and fun, and these two have a love for each other and for life that is contagious!
Check out our favorite photos from the day, and then watch their film below. Cheers!
- her dress, his suspenders, and the way they looked at each other all day (including his face when he saw her: umm SWOON)
- the entire ceremony setup: flowered arch, stunning oak trees, adorable sign bearer, flower petal toss for recessional (and the happiest joy-jump we've ever seen!)
- personalized Tapatio! "forever picante"
- amazing sunset portrait session: seriously, it was hard to narrow down our faves, and check out the adorable swing!
- mariachi band
- ice cream exchange (these lovers love ice cream!)
- surprise flash mob choreographed and led by the groom!
- bubble exit!